What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views.)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, landline and/or mobile phone number and email addresses.)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name, address, landline and/or mobile phone number and email addresses.)
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies are text files that a website places on the hard drive of your computer that identifies you as a user. When you return to the website, your browser sends that information back to the site.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Please make sure you keep any password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for a password (except if you are logging in to the Client Area).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is:
BEC Group Ltd
Gore Road Industrial Estate
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/becgrocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/bec/page-standard.php on line 41
Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/becgrocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/bec/page-standard.php on line 65